Version 1.4.1 - 25-Aug-2008
• Changes of PDC settings now take effect immediately without (re)starting audio.
• The slider position on the PDC page is now remembered.
• ProTools no longer resets shared data when adding a new instance of FaderWorks.
Version 1.4.0 - 21-Aug-2008
• MIDI support for exported parameters with sensitivity curves and selectable value ranges.
• MIDI support for solo/mute/bypass switches.
• The last page opened in the GUI is now remembered.
• Support for fxpansion VST-RTAS wrapper.
• Loading of a preset for one instance did not update other instances under certain circumstances.
Version 1.3.0 - 23-Apr-2008
• The Latency/PDC settings are now on an own page with a database-like PDC management.
Version 1.2.0 - 14-Feb-2008
• New GUI engine with faster response to user interaction, especially for connected volume faders.
• The fader handle can now be grabbed without automatic snapping to the mouse position.
• Performance improvements, especially for the latency mode.
• The latency value was always marked as red when opening the GUI.
• Group offset volume changes were not sent to all instances (AU version only).
• Compatibility issues with systems running Mac OS X 10.3.
• Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.1.0 - 26-Jan-2007
• New latency option for managing latency/delay assignments across all instances.
• The 1in-1out configuration of the mono version was not detected properly (VST only).
• Fixed a bug that could cause processing of the wrong input channel under rare circumstances.
Version 1.0.0 - 22-Dec-2006
• Initial Release
You can find the latest release notes here.