Version 2.3.0 - 24-Mar-2010
• Windows x64 version added.
• Denormal problem fixed.
• The AlphaBlend option now also works for the 32bit version in Windows x64.
• The measurement cursor now works correctly in V-Space mode.
• Fixed a drawing bug under certain circumstances if audio has been bypassed.
Version 2.2.1 - 16-Sep-2008
• The GUI can now be resized to show only the frequency display.
• Compatibility with the fxpansion VST-RTAS adapter for use in ProTools.
Version 2.2.0 - 05-Mar-2008
• The controls area on the right side can now be switched to a name panel for all signals.
• The memory switches can be used in combination with the alt-key to access a complete row.
• Pause button added.
• Additional zoom buttons for setting the level range.
• The maximum peak hold time has been increased from 5 sec to 20 sec.
• Measurement of frequency and level by clicking into the frequency display area.
Version 2.1.1 - 14-Jan-2008
• Instance numbers are now shown in different colors, depending on their state and usage.
• FFT mode does now display without requiring audio to be routed through all instances.
• Sometimes the plug-in window did not get the focus with the first mouse click (Windows only).
Version 2.1.0 - 14-Sep-2007
• New Resolution Option for FFT mode: Full, Fractions of octaves (1, 1/2, 1/3, ..., 1/9, 2/3, 3/4).
• Manual included.
• Minor bug fixes.
Version 2.0.0 - 29-Aug-2007
• New FFT Mode for the spectrum display with several options for FFT size and window.
• New button Sync Others: Switch all other instances to the same mode (1/3 oct or FFT).
• The Slope knob now has an additional default value of zero.
• Negative slope values caused the display of a constant level in 1/3 oct mode.
• Keyboard focus of the host is now retained after clicking inside the editor window (Mac only).
• Compatibility issues with systems running Mac OS X 10.3.
Version 1.2.1 - 11-Jun-2007
• The levels of the spectrum display are now scalable in steps of 10 dB.
• New display modes added: H-Align, V-Align and V-Space.
• The default color set has been changed for better contrast.
• The timeout of the demo version has been increased from 10 to 60 minutes.
Version 1.1.3 - 23-May-2007
• Performance improvements.
• Switching via solo/mute now displays the levels immediately (ignoring the Attack setting).
• Incorrect assignments of levels in low frequency bands if HiRes Mode is deactivated.
Version 1.1.0 - 16-May-2007
• New high resolution mode (HiRes Mode) for the low frequency bands.
• Incorrect drawing of the GUI after loading a preset under certain circumstances.
Version 1.0.0 - 07-May-2007
• Initial Release.
You can find the latest release notes here.